What Information is collected about you?
How we use the information we collect:
Lalchnd may use the information collected from you to register you or your device for a Service, to provide a service or feature you request, to provide customized content and make recommendations based on your past activities on our Application.
Lalchnd may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
Statistics and Research:
Lalchnd may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and/or make available to the public.
Lalchnd may use your information to improve and enhance existing Lalchnd products, services and Applications and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ preferences in general.
Publish your reviews, comments and content:
Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our websites or Application and made them publicly visible, Lalchnd may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data?
We offer a variety of choices about how we use your information. You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also generally make choices in your settings, or by visiting relevant links.
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no Application/website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Links to Other Web Sites:
All products and the information displayed on lalchnd.comconstitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer. No act or omission of Lalchnd prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm dispatch and therefore, acceptance of the order thereafter. We have made every effort to display the colours and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.
Lalchnd owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified). You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written consent from us. You may print or download any pages for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please email us at email@example.com, while our website is accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that coloured images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
You shall not use the website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its provision. You shall not use the website to transmit or post any computer viruses. We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will try to make sure that the website is always available. However, this is not always possible, and we are not liable if the website is unavailable.
The website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any warrantees about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our “order online” service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
NOTE: In case of orders being shipped outside India, we don’t provide any guaranty/warranty on any product, we only provide the certificate of authenticity which authenticate that the product delivered to the customer is 100% genuine. However customer can avail the services in the countries where LALCHND Company’s service centres are available.
Any product you buy from our website is completely at your discretion and you accept that you place the order only after thoroughly enquiring about the product and being completely acquainted about the product, its features, characteristics, usage etc. Lalchnd is not liable for any kind of damages or losses whatsoever suffered by the customers due to the use of the product. This is applicable for both domestic and international orders.
Changes to the Site Disclaimer
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website. This site disclaimer is governed by the laws of India and you and we agree to use the courts of Bangalore jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us. If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Cancellation By Lalchnd
There may be certain orders that Lalchnd cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department or any other issue which Lalchnd identifies for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation By Customer
Once an order is placed, it can only be cancelled before it is shipped to the provided destination. Registered customer can always check the status of their order from Track Order option Track Order option available at www.lalchnd.com Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use). Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through cheque.
NOTE: In the event that the amount has been deducted from your account but the transaction failed, we will refund the amount to your account at the earliest.
Return and Exchange Policy
Lalchnd is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the products available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return the order. NOTE: In case of international orders, we do not currently accept any returns or exchange of our products, except for those cases where a defective product has been delivered. You shall return the defective product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. You are required to report the defect within 7 days of receipt of the product either by calling us on 1800-108-1100 or writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. For the refund on the returned defective product please check the section on Refund below.
7- days Return Policy for Domestic orders only
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, or otherwise, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund. Our courier partner will collect the order from the address provided by you and will get it back to us.
Note:Shipments returned through any other logistic partner will not be accepted.
Our courier partner will collect the order from provided address (within India). Customer need not pay any shipping charges to return the product.
How to Initiate the Refund Process?1. Customers should contact Lalchnd customer support on 1800-108-1100 or write to email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of product.
2. Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail from Lalchnd about the same.
3. All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered and unused, in packed condition.The courier partner will not accept return shipments in case the package is not sealed by customer.
4. Provide the invoice/guarantee card into the package for return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed.
5. For jewellery products, an orange lock will be provided inside the Jewellery box for return purposes. Customer has to return the jewellery product in its original package with the box locked with the orange lock. Without compliance of the above, returns will not be accepted by our shipping agent.
6. In case of jewellery product, Lalchnd customer care will call the customer for confirmation on the serial number of the orange lock provided with the jewellery box. Return process for jewellery products cannot be initiated without confirmation of the lock serial number.
NOTE: We shall not entertain any request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall process the refund once we receive the product. The product must be in unused condition, in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which refund may not be possible.
Once the refund process has been initiated, the amount will be directly refunded to your account via the same mode through which the transaction was made or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
In case the customer pays online then amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of returned product(s) at the warehouse of lalchnd.com.
In case of domestic order (where the product is shipped within India) 100% refund will be made.
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of the returned product(s) at the warehouse of Lalchnd.
In case of a COD (Cash on Delivery) order where the customer pays in cash once the product is received, the amount is refunded via online transfer using NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The customer must provide a cancelled cheque along with the returned product in order to initiate the return process. It takes 7-15 working days for the amount to get refunded directly into the customer’s back account.
For international orders, currently we do not provide for refund policy. Although, Lalchnd will refund the amount to the customer only under following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of Lalchnd:
1. We will accept the return of only defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post inspection and after we get a go ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, we will not charge you for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer’s unavailability. Although while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Lalchnd like shipment expenses both to and fro, customs paid and any other charges.
We reserve the right to not allow the exchange of jewellery products due to differential that may arise, as no two products will have the exact weight & hence price will differ. Please note that our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices will also change.
However, if you choose to cancel the order(before shipment) or return the product because of receiving it in damaged condition, the refund will be made directly to your account or issued by cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
Prices on our website are subject to change without notice. Please expect that you will be charged the price for the jewellery as it is listed on the day of purchase.
We regret to inform that exchange of products is not possible for the products bought from our website. However customer can choose to return the product as mentioned earlier.
Lalchnd Exchange Policy
1) Lalchnd Jewellers sold through any Lalchnd outlet or directly by the company will be accepted for exchange at any Lalchnd outlet. Lalchnd outlets will honor this Lalchnd Exchange Policy (LEP) and no individual discretion in compliance will be permitted.
2) Pieces will be accepted after due examination for defects, weights and originality, including the Lalchnd mark (Q).
3) While normal wear and tear is to be expected, no credit may be given to the customer for stone defects (cracks, scratches, replacements, alterations). In extreme cases where the customer insists on exchange of a product with defective stone(s), exchange is only to be done after cautioning the customer that the product has to be dismantled, and the stones removed (at customer’s risk) and returned to customer.
In such cases, the customer must be advised that the value of such damaged stones will be reduced from the value of the refund / exchange. These damaged stones will be returned to the customer. The customer must be cautioned that such stones are vulnerable to breakage during removal and that this risk is to the customer’s account.
4) The piece must only be accepted if accompanied by the original Cash Memo and/or guarantee certificate. Exceptions may be made by the Boutique Manager at his/her discretion in the case of known customers and products, and should be reported to the Regional Business Manager. In the event that the customer is unable to produce these documents, then the Boutique Manager may accept such pieces for validation via the factory or may accept the exchange under the terms of the General Exchange Policy (GEP).
5) A valuation certificate cum acknowledgement form & Customer Declaration form signed by customer is to be filled out for all pieces accepted for exchange.
Documents: Lalchnd Exchange Form (LEF) - System generated:
1 st copy : Stapled to Cash Memo (File Copy) of new product purchased.
2 ndcopy : Accompanies product when it is finally returned to the Quality Assurance Department, Hosur
Document: Lalchnd Customer Declaration form:
1 st copy : Along with cash memo copy & credit note copy at the boutique.
6) Should the boutique find it difficult to value the piece, doubts the authenticity of the piece, the piece should be sent to Jewellery factory, Hosur to the attention of Executive - Quality Assurance under a Service Return Note, for verification and valuation. The piece must be accompanied by the 2nd Copy of the LEF. The Quality Assurance office will return the piece with valuation within 7 working days of receipt together with the 2nd copy of the LEF (mainly for studded)
7) As per the revised Credit note policy issued from XXXXXXX onwards, the boutique shall not issue to customer open Credit note, but ensure that the LEP credit note is adjusted against same customer invoice on same day; For this purpose, the following sLEPs are recommended to be followed :
a. If Customer wants to do LEP then he has to first select a new product to be purchased for equivalent approximate value of LEP; For this purpose , boutique shall inform the tentative value of the LEP credit note ;
b. Once the products are selected by customer , the boutique shall get the LEP declaration form signed by customer , in prescribed format ; This form has to be attached to the Credit note generated on LEP and all these documents have to be attached to Invoice (boutique copy)
c. LEP credit note shall be generated as per Commercial norms / SOP and the same shall be fully adjusted on the same day against an invoice/customer order/advance order. If customer is not able to select any product at the boutique on same date, then he has to mandatorily place a customer order for full LEP credit note value;
d. Once the LEP credit note is generated, the customer shall sign on same accepting the valuation; This Credit note shall be verified again when the customer comes back for collecting the product on Customer order (in case not fully redeemed same date)
e. In no case, name change of credit note vs. Invoice name will be allowed unless authorized in writing by customer, on the consent letter;
8) Customers who want to exchange their Lalchnd products for a cash refund:
This may be permitted by the Boutique Manager, subject to other terms and conditions of LEP and for Lalchnd& Gold plus products mentioned in 9(c). The general terms and conditions of this policy will apply subject to an additional cash deduction of 10% for studded products & loose stones and 3% for all other product categories from the total credit note value arrived at under LEF terms. Such cases should also be brought to the attention of Regional Commercial Department. However the LEF forms need to be filled. Against the column for exchange value/new cash memo no. “CASH REFUNDED” should be mentioned. You can now pay customers up to Rs 20,000 on-the-spot (from your collections) and promise that cheques for larger amounts will be given within 7 working days. Please also explain to customers that amounts larger than Rs 20,000 cannot be given in cash because of IT rules. There could be instances when the Boutique Manager has advised to refund, but there is inadequate cash at the boutique. In such an eventuality, the customer may be requested to return at such time the accumulated sales collections may be used for the purpose of the refund.